NEWS ALERT: I wasn’t always a confident woman and still have my days just like everyone I know. It doesn’t matter if you are a famous actor, super model, corporate powerhouse, a Miss USA contestant, or a woman trying to figure out whats next for her, we all at some point in our lives suffer from imposter syndrome or lack of confidence.
I NEVER in a million years thought I would be a speaker because I had an extreme fear of speaking in public like millions of Americans.
Now as an author, coach, and speaker, I have a love for educating and encouraging others to understand and break free from the misconceptions that hold them hostage and keeps them from stepping on to that next “stage” in life.
YOU JUST NEED THE RIGHT STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORK TO FIND IT
Getting on stage and sharing your voice can be overwhelming and a bit scary for so many people. No matter what is holding someone back, I love helping them flourish and get excited about the possibilities!
I started my journey into public speaking and love for encouraging and motivating others when I won the title of Miss Ohio USA and competed in the nationally televised Miss USA pageant. I spent my year traveling extensively, speaking to youth on positive self-image and being physically and mentally fit.
I HAVE A PASSION TO HELP PURPOSE-DRIVEN PEOPLE LEARN THE ART OF SHARING THEIR MESSAGE SO THEY CAN CONNECT WITH THE HEART OF THEIR AUDIENCE, GROW THEIR BUSINESS, AND IMPACT THE WORLD.
Years later I had a passion project that I needed to share with the world! I returned to pageantry as a vehicle to get that message heard. I won the title of Mrs. Ohio, and went on to win the national title of Mrs. International which afforded me many opportunities:
- National Spokesperson for The American Diabetes Association
- Publish a Children’s Book
- Work with an International Pharmaceutical Company
- Educator and Speaker for an International Health and Wellness Company
- Speaker for Nationwide Insurance
- Commercial Work
- Speaking and Hosting Events all over the US
I knew then that the pageant wins were for a much bigger reason than just a crown and banner. I knew that what I had learned about sharing ones voice and the impact it can have on people was something I needed to teach others.
So for the past 25 years, I have been coaching, doing motivational speaking, and workshops throughout the United States to corporations, sports teams, health and wellness organizations, as well as at conferences, churches, and other events.
My heart is to help others see the value in their voice, their message, their passion, and help them share it with the world to make the impact they know they can make.
BEFORE WORKING TOGETHER HERE IS A BIT MORE INFO ABOUT ME…
- I am from the great state of Ohio and have been married to my husband Don for over 30 years.
- We have 4 amazing children and love spending time with friends and family. We are big sports fans (well minus one daughter) and love The Ohio State Buckeyes!! O-H!! (those of you who are fans know what to yell back!!)
- We have our first grandbaby and I am over the moon obsessed! ( in a healthy way )
- I truly LOVE working with women and helping them see their beauty, worth, and potential and then stepping on to their next stage!!!