NEWS ALERT: I wasn’t always a confident woman and still have my days just like everyone I know. It doesn’t matter if you are a famous actor, super model, corporate powerhouse, a Miss USA contestant, or a woman trying to figure out whats next for her, we all at some point in our lives suffer from imposter syndrome or lack of confidence.
I NEVER in a million years thought I would be a speaker because I had an extreme fear of speaking in public like millions of Americans.
Now as an author, coach, and speaker, I am fueled by a deep passion for educating and empowering others. My mission is to inspire individuals like you to unlock your full potential, cultivate your unique voice, and create a profound impact with your message.
YOU JUST NEED THE RIGHT STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORK TO FIND IT
Getting in front of people and sharing your voice can be overwhelming and a bit scary for so many people. For others it’s just knowing “how” to share a message the right way that could be a game changer in their business. No matter what is holding someone back, I love helping people flourish and get excited about the possibilities!
I started my journey into public speaking and love for encouraging and motivating others when I won the title of Miss Ohio USA and competed in the nationally televised Miss USA pageant. I spent my year traveling extensively, speaking to youth on positive self-image and being physically and mentally fit.
I HAVE A PASSION TO HELP PURPOSE-DRIVEN PEOPLE LEARN THE ART OF SHARING THEIR MESSAGE SO THEY CAN CONNECT WITH THE HEART OF THEIR AUDIENCE, GROW THEIR BUSINESS, AND IMPACT THE WORLD.
Years later I had a passion project that I needed to share with the world! I returned to pageantry as a vehicle to get that message heard. I won the title of Mrs. Ohio, and went on to win the national title of Mrs. International which afforded me many opportunities:
- National Spokesperson for The American Diabetes Association
- Publish a Children’s Book
- Work with an International Pharmaceutical Company
- Educator and Speaker for an International Health and Wellness Company
- Speaker for Nationwide Insurance
- Corporate Trainer
- Commercial Work
- Speaking and Hosting Events all over the US
I knew then that the pageant wins were for a much bigger reason than just a crown and banner. I knew that what I had learned about sharing ones voice and the impact it can have on people and businesses was something I needed to teach others.
So for the past 25 years, I have been passionately dedicated to coaching, delivering impactful motivational speeches, and facilitating transformative workshops across the United States. My passion lies in empowering individuals to unlock their potential, overcome obstacles, and deliver a message that resonates deeply, inspires action, and leaves a lasting imprint on the hearts and minds of your audience.
Together, let’s embark on a transformative journey to make an impact with your presentations, connect with your audience, and grow your business. It’s time to amplify your influence, expand your reach, and make a bigger impact with your message.
My heart is to help others unleash their potential, amplify their impact, and inspire positive transformation in their lives and the lives of others.
BEFORE WORKING TOGETHER HERE IS A BIT MORE INFO ABOUT ME…
- I am from the great state of Ohio and have been married to my husband Don for over 30 years.
- We have 4 amazing children and love spending time with friends and family. We are big sports fans (well minus one daughter) and love The Ohio State Buckeyes!! O-H!! (those of you who are fans know what to yell back!!)
- We have two grandchildren and I am over the moon obsessed! ( in a healthy way )
- I truly LOVE working with purpose-driven people helping them discover their unique voice, craft compelling messages, and create lasting impact in their business.